Lattix Architect User Guide#
Lattix provides a number of programs:
- Lattix Architect:
Graphical User interface to the Lattix program. Use this to visually create and manage projects.
- Lattix Web:
You can publish Lattix Architect projects for browser access by populating a repository using Lattix Architect and LDC. The repository includes a web server and application that then allows you to use your browser to display trends as well as data about individual snapshots.
- Automate (Command Line Applications/LDC):
Use these utilities to create and update projects and to generate reports. They are also useful for automating architecture conformance verification and for publishing the results to the repository.
- API and Scripts:
You can also extend Lattix Architect using the API and Scripts. Check the Script Catalog to see the scripts that are currently available.
You can integrate Lattix Architect into Eclipse and Visual Studio.
Lattix Architect supports a number of languages, databases and frameworks. Each of these is a module. The Module Guide describes each of the modules.
- Lattix Architect User Interface
- Tool Bar Icons
- Home Pane
- Navigator Pane
- Repository Pane
- Usage Property Pane
- Configuring Preferences
- Create a New Project
- Managing Lattix Architect Projects
- Working with the Dependency Structure Matrix (DSM)
- Working with the Conceptual Architecture Diagram (CAD)
- Creating a CAD
- Options for Line Display
- Removing Empty Vertical Space
- Removing Empty Horizontal Space
- Working with the Heatmap
- Applying Algorithms
- Monitoring and Enforcing Architecture
- Member Level Analysis
- Filtering and Configuring Dependencies and Subsystems
- Data Export and Reporting
- Tagging and Impact Analysis
- Multi-Module Projects
- Importing MISRA/AUTOSAR violations into Lattix
- Importing code coverage data into Lattix
- Support for Android APK files/AAR
- Find Issues
- Visual Studio Integration