The Lattix documentation has now moved to docs.lattix.com.
During our transition period, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for support regarding Lattix, the new documentation, and for downloads.
Lattix standard support hours are 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Lattix United States
Lattix United Kingdom
352 Park St, Suite 104
North Reading, MA 01864
+1 (978) 775 2484
+44 (0) 1225 694387
+49 (0) 89 2080 45427
- Why Use Lattix Architect?
- Lattix Architect User Guide
- Lattix Architect User Interface
- Create a New Project
- Managing Lattix Architect Projects
- Working with the Dependency Structure Matrix (DSM)
- Working with the Conceptual Architecture Diagram (CAD)
- Working with the Heatmap
- Applying Algorithms
- Monitoring and Enforcing Architecture
- Member Level Analysis
- Filtering and Configuring Dependencies and Subsystems
- Data Export and Reporting
- Tagging and Impact Analysis
- Multi-Module Projects
- Importing MISRA/AUTOSAR violations into Lattix
- Importing code coverage data into Lattix
- Support for Android APK files/AAR
- Find Issues
- Visual Studio Integration
- Command Line Applications (LDC)
- Modeling Complex Systems
- Module Guide
- Lattix Web and the Repository
- Additional Tools
- Release Notes
- Succeeding with your Lattix Architect and Lattix Web evaluation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I detect circular dependencies?
- How do I generate a report for all circular dependencies?
- How do I move the Repository from one directory to another?
- How do I see all the dependencies associated with a subsystem?
- How do I see the dependencies between two subsystems?
- How do I see which external libraries are used?
- How do I see who uses each of the external libraries?
- How do I drag-n-drop subsystems?
- Can I get a list of all the architectural changes I made?
- How do I export the images?
- How do I filter for a specific dependency type?
- How do I check if the architecture has been violated by new changes?
- How do I update the dependency model and discover any possible rule violations at build time?
- How do I configure an external source editor/viewer into Lattix?
- How do I find all dependencies on one or more members in a project?
- How do I hide all subsystems of a specific type?
- What merge order should I use for multi-module projects?